Senior Data Analyst (W/M)
6 days ago
Within the HR Technology & People Analytics team, part of the International HQ, you will join a multidisciplinary team focused on developing tools to improve the digital life of our workforce and HR teams.
As the Senior Data Analyst in the Data Science team, you will own the statistical analyses from design to restitution to improve decision-taking and processes within the company. Some of the topics you will work on are:
- Diversity and Inclusion: are there differences in the workforce and how can we reduce them;
- Understanding of turn-over: what are the root-causes and the most effective actions to take;
- Improvements of the recruiting process: what are the actions that can improve key metrics such as candidate satisfaction or time-to-hire.
- Ad-hoc questionnaire requests: participate in the design of surveys to answer business questions;
This list is not exhaustive and we expect from you to be proactive in proposing topics.
To succeed in this position, you must have a significate experience as a Data Analyst in an international context.
If you feel up to the challenge, and can relate to the experience and qualities listed below, then don't hesitate any longer!
- You have designed and analyzed experiments to quantitatively answer business problems;
- You have proven experience working with databases (SQL-like languages);
- You can create reproducible analyses, for example by creating scripts in R or python;
- You can share your findings with non-specialist and make good use of meaningful data-visualization;
- As you work in an international context, you are both fluent in English and French;
- You are business driven and already know or would like to learn more about HRs.
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Montreuil.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include
- Profit sharing
- 12 RTT (paid days off)/year + 25 days paid leave/year
- 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;))
- 1 month paternity & coparent leave
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarters
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.