Senior Data Analyst - Frostbite
12 days ago
The Opportunity Ahead:
As a Senior Data Analyst on the EA Studios Frostbite team you will help analyze our Frostbite project and game engine data to improve our Development and Quality Verification strategies.
You are a thoughtful and curious person who has a passion for diving into data to solve business problems. Your insights will influence how we build and verify the quality of our games. You will report to the Frostbite Quality Development Director.
What a Senior Data Analyst does at Frostbite team:
- Lead and mentor a team of data analysts
- Work with partners to manage the analytics program for upcoming Frostbite releases
- Evaluate and interpret data to find risks and opportunities.
- Prepare thorough and detailed analytics projects that help the team identify areas of insights and opportunities
- Present conclusions to clients in a clear, understandable, and valuable way.
- Communicate with team members and partners, distilling business problems into data-driven solutions
- Outgoing champion for data quality; craft data quality policies and data governance.
- Create methodologies in tools and visual technologies for building live project data dashboards that provide data for project monitoring and decision-making.
- Develop scripts and queries to import, clean, transform, and enhance data.
- Develop statistical analysis for hypothesis testing, prediction, or inference.
- 5+ years of work experience in a past analytical role, demonstrating their expertise with data to lead process improvements.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of analysts
- Experience gathering, promoting and providing ownership of project-wide programs
- Excellent SQL skills, and understands well how data is stored in databases and can write fast and reusable queries to retrieve it
- Experience creating ETL processes for converting raw data into data useful for analytics
- Experience with programmatic data analysis tools (e.g. R, Python) and data visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, Looker, PowerBI)
- Familiar with statistical concepts needed for data analysis (A/B testing, anomaly detection, predictive modeling)
- Produce polished and engaging presentations to gather support of partners
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or Economics) or successful completion of post-secondary level Math and Statistics courses.