Senior Data Analyst, Central Analytics
San Francisco, CA
10 months ago
GSN Games is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our team in San Francisco!
What You’ll Do:
You will use your big data skills to solve complex business problems within the mobile gaming domain. As a member of the Central Analytics team, the work you do will have an impact on all of our five game studios. Your relationship-building skills will come in handy as you'll be communicating the results of your analyses to our studio and executive team members.
- Work cross-functionally with our user acquisition, advertising, game studio, finance, and data science teams to deliver actionable insights into our games, in order to further increase installs, engagement, and monetization.
- Proactively perform a wide range of analyses to identify trends, issues, and opportunities across games.
- Answer business-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting.
- 4+ years of experience in a data analyst or financial analyst.
- 2+ years experience using SQL, including complex queries from multiple data sources.
- Experience creating, operating and analyzing multiple simultaneous A/B tests.
- 2+ years experience applying statistical analysis to consumer behaviors (video gaming, e-commerce, consumer entertainment, etc.).
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills, including forecasting and performance marketing analysis.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including extensive use of chart and table tools.
- Ability to quickly prioritize and execute multiple competing projects based on business case and expected impact.
- Experience working with user acquisition and/or advertising data.
- Familiarity with R, SAS, SPSS, Matlab or other statistical modeling packages.
- 2+ years within the mobile gaming domain.
- Graduate degree in a quantitative field of study.