This job might no longer be available.
Senior Creative Strategist
Los Angeles, CA
6 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
The mission of the Twitch Brand Partnership Studio is to empower brands to authentically engage live communities. Reporting to the Creative Strategy Lead, the Senior Creative Strategist will be an important player contributing to Brand Partnership Studio mission within the Los Angeles office. You will guide brands on how to best leverage Twitch, the gaming industry and live streaming technology to reach customers in a meaningful way.
- As a Senior Creative Strategist, you will work on large-scale, high profile advertising campaigns, strategic partnerships and Joint Business Plans for Twitch’s most important clients.
- The Senior Creative Strategist will concept and pitch inspiring branded content campaigns that translate client’s goals into compelling content and experiences.
- You will uncover cultural insights on Twitch, the gaming community and Gen-Z audience, and develop strategic brand narratives with them.
- Working across many advertising verticals (CPG, QSR, FMCG, Technology, Finance, Retail, Automotive , etc ), you will collaborate with new and existing clients to translate marketing goals into creative campaigns that use the best of Twitch’s platform, products and talent.
- You will partner with clients along the East Coast, with travel to Chicago and Atlanta also expected, to attend pitches, brainstorms and collaborative work sessions which promote the Twitch platform.
- A Bachelor's degree and approximately 5-10 years experience working on a dedicated creative team at an agency, brand or platform.
- You will have a portfolio of branded content work and solid creative instincts
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can take a complex concept and present it in a way that is easy to understand.
- You will be familiar with the RFP process, analyzing briefs, the problems brands are trying to solve, and how to provide a thoughtful response.
- You understand Twitch, the Influencer space, branded content and the digital advertising landscape.
- You have experience presenting creative concepts to clients, and are comfortable pitching to executive level stakeholders .
- Creative agency experience
- Passion for Twitch/Gaming/esports
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. )
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.