Senior Creative Producer
1 month ago
PerBlue is seeking an enthusiastic and organized Senior Creative Producer to join our team of experienced artists and game designers. We’re a growing independent studio whose free-to-play midcore mobile games have been played by millions of people around the world, including the award-winning Disney Heroes: Battle Mode .
Our team brings experience from major studios across the videogame industry. Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, we also work remotely around the United States for an unmatched quality of life and work.
In this role as the leader of our production team, you’ll be a decision-maker and culture-setter in our quest to create amazing experiences for our fans across the world! You’ll lead both projects and people across games in various stages of development while maintaining live products., You’ll also be great at managing scope, quality, budgets and schedules.
- Manage a small team of associate producers
- Serve as a hands-on producer for one of our games while making strategic contributions to our studio’s other projects
- Provide peer leadership in our team of art leads, product owners, and the studio art director
- Drive the culture, process, strategy, and best practices for our studio’s production capability
- Manage the studio’s relationships with external vendors
- Bring expertise in video game asset creation, management, and quality control
- 5+ years of experience as a videogame creative producer with at least two shipped titles
- Admin-level Jira (or other enterprise project management software) superuser in a videogame project setting
- Expertise in project scoping, scheduling, cost forecasting, and budgeting
- Currently you’re a lead contact for your studio
Your personal attributes
- Positive, upbeat team leader with a get-it-done attitude while supporting our friendly culture
- Detail-focused, results oriented, quality-obsessed, naturally organized
- Experienced with identifying, communicating, and resolving project risks
- A tenacious eye for product and process quality
Additional desired experience
- Hands-on work in Shotgun or other asset management platforms
- Previous experience creating art for video games
- Understanding of Agile methodology and application
- Has managed a portfolio of mobile games
- Thorough understanding of various asset production pipelines, including audio
Compensation and Benefits
We offer 6+ weeks of paid vacation and health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a well-matched 401k. We also support our remote team with a catered lunch plan, snack box delivery, and a variety of other perks. You'll be part of an energetic, diverse, and collaborative environment with flexible hours. We are headquartered in the vibrant neighborhood around beautiful downtown Madison.
We’ve been named to several “Best Place to Work” awards by a variety of publications.
No agencies, please. We regret that we cannot consider visa sponsorship or candidates based outside of the United States or Canada for this position at this time.