Senior Creative Producer, Call of Duty
11 days ago
Job Title:Senior Creative Producer, Call of Duty
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders™ and Call of Duty® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people.
We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join us, make history. To learn more, check us out at www.activision.com, www.activisiongamesblog.com or @Activision on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
As a Senior Creative Producer you will be a major strategic player in the conception and construction of creative for a variety of projects. This person is the main point of contact and communication between our in-house creative team, internal clients and regional offices. Collaborating with Marketing, you will be responsible for the full project life cycle of all requests, from intake to final delivery of assets. You will be a cheerleader for both the Creative team and the Client, always pushing both sides to do better, and you will mentor and support a team of Coordinators in their day-to-day project management to ensure that all projects are on time, on budget, and that we are always making the best creative possible. Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills are a must. This is what it means to be a Senior Creative Producer on Marketing Creative!
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Brief creatives on incoming requests ensuring all details are taken into account
- Schedules reviews, tracks changes and feedback, updates department management on deadline risks
- Act as an advisor and mentor to Associate Producers and Producers.
- Be capable of working autonomously with minimal oversight from department leadership.
- Oversee and navigate complex project assignments that require cross functional collaboration internally and externally
- Follows projects from start to finish ensuring effective communication
- Manages relationships, budgets, and workloads of external partners/vendors
- Assess workload and budget implications to internal budgets
- Maintain relationship with internal clients and be a partner in the area of driving future creative with the help of gathered analytics
- Department-wide planning and process initiatives, including traffic management, onboarding and training of new employees, regardless of their focus
- Proactively track, prioritize, organize, plan and implement tasks
- Support team to ensure client deliverables are on-time
- Develop budget strategies for out-of-scope work and communicate regularly with clients on finance tracking
- Lead, coordinate and manage the operational and administrative components of assigned projects
- Maintain documentation and records of approvals and feedback on art assets
- Effectively and efficiently disseminate material and information to team members
- Establish and maintain positive and professional working relationships with staff, vendors and clients
- Create and implement processes that will provide efficiency
- Work with department leads to allocate resources for larger projects
- Attend Cross Functional and Franchise Editorial meetings to ensure department visibility as well as report to the wider team of franchise planning and upcoming requests
- 5-8+ years experience in supporting marketing/ creative campaigns, preferably in the gaming industry
- Experience with managing outsourcing and/or external client relations, ideally in a creative
- Able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines; organized, detail-oriented and friendly
- Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro and Adobe Creative Suite a plus (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Must be even-tempered and able to interact well, under pressure, with multiple teams on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Must be able to successfully prioritize multiple projects
- Must be able to apply experience to real situations to help solve problems
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Game industry experience preferred
- Prior related Producer / pm experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.