This job might no longer be available.
Senior Creative Content Producer - Mobile
Los Angeles California United States
11 days ago
Sr. Creative Content Producer
Respawn Entertainment is hiring! Learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.
As the Sr. Creative Content Producer, you will report to the Executive Producer and oversee the creative vision of the Mobile product ensuring that it follows HD brand guidelines. Additionally, you will manage the content creation pipeline, pilot creative direction for new content additions to the project and help create exciting mobile experiences through new assets, UI/UX and roadmap features.
Furthermore, you will help create the project’s schedule, budget, production pathways, manage 3rd party vendors and overall plan as it pertains content creation. You will provide guidance through the full product life-cycle (concept development through to post-launch DLC support) while partnering with all external teams to overcome complex problems, improve product quality and stay on track.
You will report to the Executive Producer for the studio.
What you’ll do:
- Manage seasonal asset-content production and pipeline (Trello, Shotgun, JIRA and multiple art-tracking initiatives) with all partners
- Creatively promote new content creation and initiatives while maintaining brand integrity.
- Work with ancillary support groups responsible for final content execution- QA, LOCs, Legal and PR teams
- Maintain content roadmap updates with executive partners and acquire proper support from all partners
- Identify weaknesses, bottlenecks, and risks in the schedule.
- Troubleshoot communication and schedule dependency problems with team leadership.
- Maintain documentation necessary to keep all partners coordinated.
- Support the creation, management, and tracking of development budgets, including internal studios, outsourced support, localizations and licenses.
- Track build deliverables and manage feedback & input from various groups within Respawn and EA.
- Evaluate and judge gameplay in its current state and its trajectory towards close against industry standards. Identify what plays and looks good and how to promote improvements toward greatness by applying qualitative assessments.
- Facilitate interaction between internal and external teams.
- Advocate for the product and provide support at trade shows and PR events.
- Improve existing and create new processes to help improve communication and efficiencies.
- Develop healthy relationship with internal and external teams in order to successfully collaborate, influence, and support them.
- Minimum of 5 years of game development experience or production experience.
- 2+ years as a Producer or equivalent level position.
- Experience shipping on Mobile.
- Experience working on games with a live-services component.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies.
- Knowledgeable about games and trends in the industry, including Monetization, E-Sports, Free-to-Play and other ways games are expanding beyond the core mainline experience.
- Experience working with internal teams and development studios within the video game industry.
- Experience identifying the strengths and weaknesses in a game, and knowing when to marshal resources to lean into strengths or address weaknesses.
- Experience communicating with all levels of an organization, including cross-functional partners, external teams, and executives.
- Passion for making games.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you soon! Specific work examples are appreciated.
Working at Respawn is a unique opportunity to create impact and achieve tremendous professional growth! We also have many perks and benefits: learn more at respawn.com/perks.