Senior Director, Litigation
18 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as of our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is dynamic, engaging, inclusive, and diverse.
The selected candidate will assist with managing a broad range of litigation and regulatory matters, including patent and intellectual property cases, general commercial and regulatory matters, subpoena responses, and other legal disputes. She or he will work closely with internal business clients, other members of the legal department, outside counsel, and opposing parties, and will gain exposure to all aspects of our in-house legal work, with the United States and internationally.
- Assist with all facets of litigation, including responding to subpoenas and discovery requests, revising legal briefs, interviewing witnesses, preparing witnesses for testimony, and negotiating and drafting settlements
- Manage smaller claims and arbitrations directly and supervise outside counsel on larger matters
- Help to manage outside counsel in devising and implementing global litigation strategy
- Work closely with teams across the company to proactively identify, analyze, and mitigate legal risk
- Work closely with internal teams to create processes and procedures to ensure appropriate litigation risk mitigation within the business
Desired skills and experience:
- J.D. with strong academic credentials.
- 5-7 years of combined relevant experience at a leading law firm, government agency, and/or in-house legal department focusing on litigation
- Excellent written and verbal communication and advocacy skills.
- Must be diligent, precise, detail-oriented, and intellectually curious
- Must have ability to evaluate complex agreements and issues, think practically and strategically, effectively distill information for clients, and make clear business-focused recommendations
- Must be professional, exercising excellent judgment and discretion
- Must be patient, have good humor, and a commitment to teamwork
- Must be a good listener, empathetic, open-minded, and able to engage with people of many different backgrounds, experiences, and cultures
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain calm and confident despite deadlines and challenging priorities
- Admitted and in good standing with an applicable state bar
Please note we require a cover letter for this role.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Social Opportunities. We provide many opportunities to bond, relax, and be creative including through company exercise classes, parties, game release events, socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match
- Perks . Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.