(Senior) Costume Designer
8 days ago
What you will do:
- Design and research pop/entertainment looks for Just Dance coaches, from outfit to hair style to accessories
- Validate and review designs with HQ on a regular basis
- Work with makeup artist, hair stylist and costume makers for look realization
- Research and refer costume makers
- Supervise makeup artist, costume makers and hairstylist at shooting site
What you should be equipped with:
- Fashion/Costume design related knowledge is required
- Aware of high street fashion trends for men and women
- Understand pop culture, aware of trends on music videos
- Creative and efficient, able to work under pressure and short timeframe
- Have sewing skills to understand the technical aspect of the costume creation
- Eager to learn and able to adapt quickly, Basic English skill is needed
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling .
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio , is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com