This job might no longer be available.
Senior Corporate Application Systems Engineer
15 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT sysadmin/devops to join a friendly and supportive team within a rapidly developing organisation in our Barcelona office.
You will be working within the IT Corporate Application’s team, providing infrastructure/services/applications support and troubleshooting for our 2000 Kingsters working around the world.
Your Role Within our Kingdom
- Design, configure and maintain our 20 services (applications and servers) for high availability
- Contribute on ad hoc projects researching and implementing new technologies such as moving towards cloud environments
- Troubleshoot problems, performance tuning
- Automate, optimize and document our processes and technologies
- Guide users on applications best practices
- Support other teams requests
- Give the tier 2 support and trainings
Skills to Create Thrills
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in maintaining complex information systems, application or operating system software.
- Scripting experience in one or more languages such as Python, bash, powershell, or similar.
- Good understanding of Networking, Firewalls, Certificates
- Experience in cloud services (preferably GCP)
- Windows and Linux servers administration tasks (desktops and servers)
- Familiar with Exchange, o365 and Azure governance
- Good knowledge of Active Directory architecture
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heros
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.