Senior Content Producer- Demo team
11 days ago
Unity’s Demo team is responsible for creating real-time projects (cinematics and interactive) intended to represent the highest level of quality that can be achieved with the Unity real-time 3D platform with a special attention to graphics. The team’s projects include award-winning short films such as: The Heretic (2019), Book of the Dead (2018) and Adam (2016).
As a small team consisting primarily of senior artists and developers, the Demo team works under creative autonomy within Unity and is led by the vision and strategy of Creative Director Veselin Efremov. The team uses the latest in Unity’s technology development and research, opening up the boundaries on what the Unity engine is capable of.
What you’ll be doing
- Accelerate the productions of flagship demos through task management, vendor procurement, and production coordination, under supervision by the flagship demo Producer.
- Produce product- and feature demos that use the know-how, technology, and IP’s developed with flagship demos.
- Manage the production and release of marketable informational / instructional resources based on the know-how and technology developed for flagship demos, such as tutorials, guides, “how-to” articles, behind the scenes videos and sample projects, as well as the production of marketing collateral for these releases.
- Ensure discoverability and adoption of Demo Team’s content portfolio by the rest of the company and partnering teams (all relevant CMO teams, Sales), including internal communication, Sales enablement, and maintenance of the demo project branching and version control.
- Coordinate the activations of Demo projects at events and conferences.
What we’re looking for
- Experience with content production, vendor management and procurement.
- Understanding of commonplace tools and concepts used in RT3D production.
- Travel will be required for around 3 events per year, as well as production-related and team-related travel.
- Strong problem solving, communication and project management skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
You might also have
- Hands-on experience with the Unity engine, video and image editing
- Experience collaborating with Marketing teams and contributing to GTM efforts
International relocation support is not available for this position
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.