This job might no longer be available.
Senior Content Marketing Strategist, Video Marketing (Dungeons & Dragons)
28 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre-defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Greetings adventurer! We are seeking a Senior Content Marketing Strategist to be a part of a passionate group of content and community marketers for Dungeons & Dragons. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Content Marketing & Communications for D&D, this role will develop the video content strategy for the brand and help implement that strategy through video content creation and production. They will also help strategize and complete content marketing projects and campaigns for D&D.
The Dungeons & Dragons community is vibrant with a diversity of creators and players who share a love of a lifelong game. The content marketing team is responsible for developing player-facing communications and content to serve this community. Everything from developer videos, to community panels, to tutorials, to informational articles are crafted by this team.
What You'll Do:
- Lead all video and livestream content marketing strategy for D&D channels.
- Produce and create best-in-class video content for D&D channels.
- Measure and report on video content and strategy performance.
- Deliver video content plans to relevant internal and external partners.
- Handle campaigns, releases, announcements, and other projects associated with video.
- Partner across cross-functional marketing and D&D teams on video content planning.
- Ensure legendary content quality across channels.
What You'll Bring:
- 6+ years of professional experience developing content strategy and producing content for major brands, preferably in the game industry.
- A strategic approach.
- A solid grasp of business strategy as it applies to content marketing, including life cycle marketing.
- A consistent record of producing and editing engaging, professional, and high-quality video content.
- The ability to articulate strategies and plans in a way any partner can understand.
- A player-focused approach to creating content and communications, balanced with a business and goal-oriented approach.
- A data-informed curiosity for finding out what works better.
- A bias for action—you are a “do-er” and you take initiative.
- A deep dedication to collaboration and teamwork—you strive to make the team and the company better.
- An empathetic approach to working relationships, especially in support of your team.
- On-camera experience.
- Strong communications skills.
- Project management experience.
- Able to adapt quickly to changing business priorities as directed by team lead.
- Excellent listening skills and able to take constructive feedback in developing content and plans.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation range for this role. The range listed is just one component of Wizards of the Coast’s total compensation package for employees. Employees may also be eligible for annual and long-term incentives. In addition, Wizards of the Coast provides a variety of benefits to employees. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Product Discounts, and more.
$104,400 — $177,600 USD