Senior Content Marketing Manager, Operate Solutions, Unity Ads
2 months ago
As a Senior Content Marketing Manager, you will fuel global marketing and sales efforts by developing a content strategy for Unity Ads products
Unity is tried and tested by the biggest studios in the world, with the loves of Riot Games, Ubisoft and EA believing Unity solutions to build and operate their most successful titles. Building on this success, Unity is dedicated to developing new and better solutions. To support this the Ads team seeks an experienced and technically minded content marketer!
What you'll be doing
- You will define the content roadmap and build and fulfill content marketing plans in pursuit of business objectives around awareness, product adoption and revenue.
- You will develop a rich, continuous pipeline of compelling marketing content to engage potential and existing customers, including articles, web pages, presentations, demos, webinars, case studies, white papers and more.
- You will use your understanding of content performance, report on successes and continuously iterate on what isn’t working
- You will translate sophisticated technical topics into simple, high-impact concepts for a diverse group of buyer and user personas.
- You will be partnering with the Product Marketing Managers and sales, forge relationships with customers and partners to generate content that supports your strategic content initiatives, events, and partner activations.
What we're looking for
- Experience in successfully marketing complex, technical B2B products or services with proven track record to build technical content that performs.
- Ability to rapidly grasp sophisticated technical details and potential use cases for technology/innovation across a wide spectrum of technology domains.
- Ability to adapt to brand style and tone while crafting technical content to align with overall marketing narrative and storytelling.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities; displaying accuracy, flexibility, and reliability on all
You might also have
- Background in the mobile gaming industry or mobile advertising ecosystem
- Experience marketing technical solutions or advertising technology
- Technical writing and a passion for detail!
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to encouraging an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.