Senior Consumer Marketing Manager, Hearthstone
20 days ago
Job Title:Senior Consumer Marketing Manager, Hearthstone
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate senior manager with 7+ years of experience to help us manage and grow the Hearthstone brand. Hearthstone helped popularize an entire category of gaming, and it's a global brand enjoyed by millions across the world. Come help us introduce this amazing game to millions more.
The ideal candidate will have extensive background in video game marketing, with at least 3 years in mobile gaming (flexible). This role will partner directly with the Hearthstone Commercial Marketing and Creative Services teams to ensure product strategies and brand objectives are met in all consumer facing marketing assets.
Experience in mobile user acquisition and performance marketing, where you were part of a team helping scale a title through disciplined growth marketing strategies is welcomed. We will consider mobile user acquisition senior managers looking to make a transition. Knowledge of the creative development process and what it takes to write a sound creative strategy brief is also crucial. You will oversee day-to-day management of external creative agency partners and help manage the overall process of ideation, development, testing, and execution of global campaign distribution in partnership with the Growth Marketing teams.
This individual will need to contribute at the strategic creative level to drive all marketing initiatives, interface with our development partners and lead agency partners, while having impeccable project management skills and lead a team. Must be comfortable writing and presenting rationale to help drive consensus across all levels, including executive.
- Help lead and develop creative global strike plans, that deliver against product objectives and create synergy across a multitude of owned and paid channels
- Partner closely with internal Creative Services team to drive asset creation to support the live operations of Hearthstone
- Lead creative strategy and development with external agency partners and help drive internal approvals
- Partner with internal creatives services producers to manage overall pipeline
- Help drive creative iteration and optimization based on creative performance data for UA & ASO
- Lead creative briefings and attend subsequent creative reviews to provide feedback and direction.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years combined experience in gaming, brand marketing, user acquisition marketing, creative agency account management (or equivalent client-side position)
- Ability to work across multiple teams
- Proven team leader with people/agency management experience
- Passion for gaming and particularly the Hearthstone brand
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Results oriented, self-motivated
- Organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Wrike or similar project management tool