Nimble Giant Entertainment is looking for a full-time Senior Concept Artist.
Our Art team is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Senior Concept Artist to join in the production of a video game from a prestigious IP.
As a Senior Concept Artist you will work directly with our Art Director, our interdisciplinary teams, and other internal and external creators to set the artistic tone and vision for one of our games. For this position we believe that you have an exceptional skill in communicating an artistic vision, both written and verbally.
You´ll help establish and convey the Art Director's vision through a wide array of concept art, key art & style guides for marketing and third-party development.
- Collaborate with the Art Director and Area Lead in the production of Concept Art pieces
- Conceptualize and sketch, characters, props and environments for the products.
- Realize Character y Prop Sheets
- Create marketing and pitching pieces
- Create key art to communicate the final look of a product
- Collaborate with other areas of the art department in the correct implementation of the concept pieces
- Strong Conceptual portfolio
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- The ability to understand and spread the vision of the art director while still considering the constraints of art style, gameplay and technical possibilities
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines, including Level Designers, 3d Artists and Animators
- Excellent art skills. With a strong eye for composition, perspective, color, and lighting, and the ability to use these skills to properly portray the mood of the concept
- Anatomical, mechanical and architectural knowledge
- Out of the box thinking
- Capacity to communicate in English
- Knowledge of Zbrush y/o 3DS MAX / Maya