Senior Concept Artist - Ubisoft Paris Mobile (M/NB/W)
8 days ago
Our studio is looking for a Senior Concept Artist (M/F) to join the production of an unannounced mobile game.
You will be part of a dynamic team and will join an ambitious mobile project at the beginning of production.
As such, your missions will be the following ones:
- Assist Art Director in maintaining visual style for characters and environments through the production of concept art (stylized/cartoon);
- Designing concept art and final 2D assets (textures, props, environments, characters, UI assets, illustrations, VFX, etc.) in line with the artistic direction ;
- Demonstrate great creativity in the realization of concepts by providing proposals, color sketches and a final rendering
- Carry out artistic benchmarks and mentor other artists in order to improve the visual quality of our productions.
If you find yourself in the following description and want to join demanding teams that define themselves as "serious about fun", you're the one!
- You have significant experience as a Concept Artist, preferably in mobile video games ;
- Thorough knowledge of the game development process, and of the constraints and interactions between the various trades within a production team ;
- Versatility in terms of art styles ;
- Excellent drawing skills and perfect mastery of Photoshop. Knowledge in 3D is a plus ;
- An eye for light, value, composition, color, staging, architecture and detail in environmental design ;
- A thirst and commitment to continually learn and grow ;
- You're obviously able to speak English in a professional environment.
Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile also means :
Living a unique experience...
- Integrate a passionate and committed team
- Participate in a new and very ambitious mobile project
- Increase your skills and work in an international context
... And benefit from numerous advantages :
- 4 free Ubisoft games per year
- Luncheon Voucher
- Refund of 50% of the transport ticket
- Ticket reduction (concerts/shows)
- Access to the Ubisoft gym at preferential rates
- ... and much more!
This position is available now in Montreuil (France) !
So, convinced? Apply online by attaching your portfolio and we will come back to you soon 😊.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Paris Mobile
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we build today the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licenses as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.
You will join the studio that has created such successful games as Assassin's Creed Pirates, Smurfs Epic Run, Mighty Quest and the latest Might & Magic Chess Royale (and other unannounced projects 😉).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.