This job might no longer be available.
(Senior) Concept Artist, Mobile
4 months ago
The Concept Artist produces 2D art assets in accordance with the artistic vision of the mobile game. The working content will cover amount of 2D drawing task. He or she will be granted with opportunity to work on various styles. This role will have frequent daily communication and interaction with Creative Director, Game Designer and Art Director.
What you will do:
- Work on 2D graphic concept with help and instruction of Creative Director and Art Director
- Create in-game 2D art assets according to the project requirement
- Assist Creative Director and Game Designer to establish game world in the vision of the game concept
- Cooperate with marketing team to work on game publishing and marketing campaign activity
What you should be equipped with:
- 5+ years’ working experience on mobile concept art in game industry.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the relevant fields
- Be able to adjust different art styles
- Strong 2D drawing skill
- Be specialized in 2D cartoon style
- 2D animation skill or experience is a plus
- Good communication skill and capable language proficiency in both written and oral English
- Good sense of team work
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassinâ€™s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancyâ€™s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoftâ€™s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of â‚¬1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com