This job might no longer be available.
Senior Concept Artist (Environment) (f/m/d)
Mainz RP de
11 months ago
At Ubisoft Mainz, we are currently looking for a talented Senior Concept Artist (Environment) (f/m/d) to work closely with the Art Director, Lead Artist and overall art team in order to create a believable and breathtaking game world.
Your main tasks are to:
- Produce illustrations, key art and other assets which communicate the vision of the project
- Create high quality concept art for AAA game assets, environment art and set pieces
- Collaborate with level artists to enhance playable spaces and visual fidelity
- 3+ years of experience as a professional Concept Artist
- Creative and imaginative mind with a great understanding of composition, light and form
- Strong skills in the creation of hard surface concepts
- Proactive, creative person with a coherent artistic vision
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating the expertise in creating concept art for environments and architecture.
- Experience in character design is a plus
- Being able to integrate 3D tools in your workflow (Blender,3Ds Max, zBrush ) is a big plus
- Flexible working hours
- External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other teams
- Fresh fruits, discounted gym membership, corporate benefits and support for child care
- Free bike rental or lease your own bike
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative. If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals in an international team, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, a cover letter including your earliest starting date, your salary expectations and why you would like to join us.
For further information, please check https://mainz.ubisoft.com/en/
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. At our German studios in Mainz, Düsseldorf and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Anno”, "Beyond Good and Evil 2", “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "James Cameron's Avatar", “Ubisoft Escape Games", “The Settlers” and many more.