Senior Compensation Analyst
11 days ago
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
We're looking for someone who's eager to take on a meaningful role and contribute to the meteoric success of Roblox. We want team members who believe in the power of play and take it seriously, but aren't afraid to have fun while they're doing it. Are you ready to take Roblox – and your career – to the next level?
The People Team at Roblox focuses on creating a sustained competitive advantage by evolving what we do in the people space (culture, leadership practices, organization, programs, etc.) into a thoughtful, integrated, low-friction "people operating system". We want to inspire people at Roblox to confidently take on challenging problems and allow them to push the envelope while providing what is needed to accelerate their development.
We take a strong quantitative and analytical stance on building and optimizing this operating system. The Compensation Analyst will join our Total Rewards team and will be instrumental in making that vision a reality. The role will collaborate with internal and external partners to drive and execute our global compensation program.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions
- Participate in the research for, and ongoing development and administration of compensation programs
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Obtain a thorough understanding of our data sources and collection methods
- Develop compensation models and conduct statistical analysis
- Analyze trends in compensation and build intelligence through reporting
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process
- Collaborate with our cross-functional Onboarding team (People Ops, Recruiting Ops, Facilities, and CorpEng) to manage compensation inquiries and escalations from new hires and candidates
- Collaborate with our HRBPs in execution of our compensation review
- Streamline compensation processes through operational and system enhancements via Workday, Zendesk, and other internal systems
- Manage compensation reporting, policies, auditing, and data integrity initiatives related to compliance, plan documents, and regulatory filings
- Identify and evaluate compensation enhancements to meet the needs of our employees, and maintain our competitive position in the marketplace
- BS/BA in Economics, Finance, or related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in investment banking, consulting, finance, compensation or a similarly applicable field
- Efficiency in Excel, including experience building analyses and models
- Project management experience
- Experience with effectively communicating and influencing stakeholders from front line employees to executives
- Highly detailed driven with an emphasis on accuracy and speed of execution, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture
- Previous experience with Google Suite, Workday (HCM, Benefits, and Comp modules), and Zendesk are a plus
- Knowledge of VBA, especially as it relates to Excel and its object model preferred
- Knowledge in relational databases and SQL preferred
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar