Senior Community & Social Media Manager (only gamedev)
1 month ago
tinyBuild is looking for a full-time Senior Community Manager based in the USA. Your job will be focused on engaging and fostering communities of our players on Steam, Discord, Reddit, Twitter, etc.
We expect you to be a natural communicator and an avid gamer, whose everyday duties will revolve around growing the player community, engaging with influencers, managing social media and being a reliable point of contact between players and development teams.
This is a remote position.
- Work closely with producers on community engagement plans;
- Create and execute social media campaigns;
- Foster the relationship with variety of content creators;
- Keep a close line of communication with our players across different channels (Steam, Discord, Twitter, etc)
- Assist development teams with regular activities such as dev logs, sentiment analysis, and more;
- At least one year of experience in the industry (gamedev) in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of major social media platforms: Discord, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Twitch, TikTok, etc
- Passion for communication and being an empathetic listener
- Extensive knowledge of the video game industry and culture
- Being a gamer and having a couple of beloved genres is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - English
- Additional language is a big advantage
- Experience in content creation (streams, videos, etc) in a plus too
If possible, please provide some examples of your previous work (social media, email newsletters, steam posts, etc).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.