Senior Community Manager, Operate Solutions
17 days ago
The Senior Community Manager, Operate Solutions serves as a liaison between Unity's Operate Solutions product and service portfolio, internal partners, and the community of users to promote and enact Unity's "Users First" philosophy. You will build, grow, and maintain a community of creators, developers, and professionals who currently use, or who would benefit from, Unity Operate solutions.
You will be a critical part of Unity's communications team that will increase, maintain, and manage engagement with customers, guiding participants and prospects through a growing online community. You will take ownership of growing community engagement and management, collaboratively driving the vision and strategy with leadership, developing meaningful metrics and reports, and encouraging a transparent, collaborative online culture that helps build trust, dedication, and product demand. You will directly manifest our core value of Users First!
You will interface extensively with multiple internal and external partners such as customers, Marketing, Communications, PR, Events, Education, Product, and Support teams. You will become one of the faces of the community, helping to humanize the brand and ensuring the success and collaboration of our users.
What you’ll be doing
- Crafting external community strategies to align with the overall business strategy for Operate solutions.
- Driving Unity's values in partnership with community engagement, PR, Events, and marketing teams as a core member of the Communications organization.
- Clearly articulating the purpose and value of your community to internal partners.
- Crafting OKRs that reflect the value of a strong Operate community, as well as generating reports and summaries for internal partners throughout the organization.
What we’re looking for:
- A background in DevOps, industrial visualization technologies, or professional graphics, in addition to familiarity with the game industry, game development, or graphics technology in general
- A strong understanding of standard methodologies in Community building, and keep up with the latest trends in Community technologies and platforms
- Someone who finds happiness by crafting compelling user journeys through their community.
You might also:
- Have a passion for encouraging inclusion and diversity in online spaces
- Think graphics technology is really captivating and exciting!
- Want to help drive the future of content creation
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.