Senior Communications Manager, Digital Twin/XR/AI/ML
1 month ago
Unity is seeking a Senior Communications Manager to proactively and reactively craft and deploy strategic PR activities focused around amplifying our Digital Twin and XR/AI/ML businesses and positioning Unity as a global leader in the space. This position will also support the Sports & Live Entertainment division!
Reporting directly to the Director of Communications, you will be leading the communications, ensuring the successful delivery of the strategic agenda but also the operational, day-to-day “business as usual” work.
You will manage the daily priorities of the team, map out and drive the communications strategy and key narratives, supervise the delivery of key initiatives and ensure cross-functional alignment, coordination, and collaboration with other partners across the team. You will also work closely with the Director of Communications in determining strategy and initiatives while liaising closely with a range of internal partners in delivering the communications plan.
We are looking for a senior communications leader with broad experience and a proven track record of strategic planning and delivery of measurable results as well as a deep understanding of the evolving media landscape and the way content is consumed.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading communications initiatives that positively impact the reputation of Unity by increasing its share of voice and amplify the Digital Twin, XR, and AI&ML business units
- Develop and implement strategic PR tactics that drive awareness for the Unity brand and its partners
- Work as a trusted partner and strategic counselor to various internal groups within the company, in particular for speaking opportunities
- Contribute to our global storytelling efforts by using global and locally-relevant data points, customer stories, and insights to generate positive press mentions in tier 1 media outlets and favorably influence the perception of Unity as an industry leader among key partners
- Draft written materials, including press releases, memos, pitches, statements, Q&As, and more
What we’re looking for
- Public Relations experience with a focus on North America including extensive knowledge and experience in the technology industry
- A motivated self-starter who is able to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
You might also have
- Technical background with an understanding of real-time engines and technology platforms
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.