Senior Cloud Systems Engineer
7 months ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
The Cloud Operations team is responsible for the implementation of modern operational pipelines, cloud operations, and the DevOps toolchain at Take-Two.
We are looking for an engineer to take ownership of large projects that will improve the operational capabilities across all three major cloud providers. You will work to design, develop, and deploy the tools and systems that enable the rest of Take-Two to operate more efficiently. In addition to the technical skills we are looking for someone to help mentor junior members of the team and drive adoption of the modern toolsets and processes we are building.
Some of our Current Projects are:
- Writing modules, templates and processes that the rest of the company can reuse
- Working to improve service lifecycle and reduce manual work
- Building internal tooling and processes for container management
What You Bring:
- 5+ Years Experience Architecting and Operating Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, GCP OR Azure)
- Understanding of Cloud networking/interconnections
- Experience with Hybrid Cloud Configurations and Setup
- Microsoft and/or Linux Systems Administration
- Thorough understanding of how CI/CD Pipelines work
- A proven understanding of systems design fundamentals, from both an operations and development perspective
- Configuration Management & Infrastructure as Code Experience - Particularly Puppet and Terraform
Great to Have:
- Experience running CI/CD Platforms such as GitHub Actions and Jenkins
- GitHub Enterprise - both Server & Cloud - management experience
- Experience with the HashiCorp suite of tools
- Docker and Container Orchestration Experience
- Strong Information Security fundamentals
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.