Senior Cloud FinOps Engineer
20 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Senior FinOps Cloud Engineer to join our IT/Ops team in Mexico City on a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
We keep everything behind the scenes running smoothly and make sure all teams are equipped and connected - whether across the office or halfway around the world. AV struggles? Don’t worry, we’ve got this.
As a Sr. Cloud FinOps Engineer, you’ ll work with various game teams to identify opportunities for cost savings and optimisation while also ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. Additionally, will build and mainta in financial models to help forecast and track cloud costs and usage.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and optimise cloud costs across multiple cloud providers and services
- Collaborate with various teams across Scopely to identify and implement opportunities for cost optimisation
- Develop and maintain financial models to forecast and track cloud costs and usage and provide financial reporting and analysis to stakeholders
- Provide technical leadership and guidance on architectural best practices for operating in the cloud
- Develop and implement processes to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Develop and implement cloud governance policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with security and compliance standards
- Monitor cloud usage and access to ensure compliance with Scopely security policies
- Conduct regular audits and assessments to ensure compliance with governance policies
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in deploying and supporting cloud native applications and solutions
- Solid understanding and experience with AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with cloud cost management/optimization is a plus
- Experience with cloud cost management tools and services is a plus
- Strong English language skills are required for this role as we have a highly diverse and global business )
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.