Senior Cloud Architect
11 days ago
We're looking for a talented and passionate Cloud Architect to join Wildlife's IT Operations team in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
You will be responsible to have world-class productivity and efficiency across the company by finding and further investigating efficiency opportunities related to better usage and/or provisioning of technology resources; building and maintaining our visualization layer for costs, usage, and performance reporting. We aim to provide a structure for aligning IT strategy with business strategy, by ensuring observability and accountability for our IT operation, by building and following a formal framework to enable the organization to produce measurable KPIs towards achieving its strategies and goals while operating in an effective, efficient and compliant fashion.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for finding and further investigating efficiency opportunities related to better usage or provisioning of technology resources
- Get to know AWS billing and our main sources of costs
- Ensure cost allocation is done accurately, and that our allocation structure is updated
- Build a comprehensive backlog of savings opportunities
- Automate alerts and anomaly detection capabilities
- Expose costs and opportunities automatically to all Wildlife squads
- In-source Reserved Resources strategy
- Build capabilities to identify rightsizing opportunities
- Build dashboards to control our main efficiency metrics
What you'll need:
- Strong engineering culture
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud Architectures (AWS is a plus)
- Strong Data-driven mindset
- Knowledge and experience in Infrastructure projects
- Experience working with and leading others through projects execution
- Good experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams since this role involves constant communication with different areas in the company
More about you:
- You are a resourceful person with a go-getter attitude
- You are not afraid to propose and explore new initiatives
- You have a hands-on attitude towards collaborating with teams to make the best decisions related to Cloud Architectures.
- You have a strong passion for productivity and thinking out of the box about bringing new ideas and solutions for teams to be more effective and efficient.
- You have strong communication skills and you like to hear different perspectives and like to make decisions based on them.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org