Senior Client Success Specialist, Aarki - a Division of Skillz
8 days ago
Skillz is the leading mobile games platform connecting players in fair, fun, and meaningful competition.
The gaming industry is larger than movies, music, and books, with more than 2.7 billion gamers playing monthly and 10 million developers worldwide. Mobile is the fastest-growing segment of the gaming market, expected to increase from $86 billion last year to $161 billion in 2025.
As the first publicly-traded (NYSE: SKLZ) mobile esports platform, Skillz has pioneered the future of the gaming industry. The Skillz platform helps developers build multi-million dollar franchises by enabling social competition in their games. Leveraging its patented technology, Skillz hosts billions of casual esports tournaments for millions of mobile players worldwide, and distributes millions in prizes each month.
Through its philanthropic initiatives, Skillz has harnessed the power of its platform to transform the way nonprofits engage with donors, enabling anyone with a mobile device to support causes such as the American Red Cross , Susan G. Komen , American Cancer Society , and NAACP by playing in Skillz tournaments.
Skillz has also earned recognition as one of Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators , San Francisco Business Times’ Best Places to Work , Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance , Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies , a two-time winner of CNBC’s Disruptor 50 , one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups , and the #1 fastest-growing company in America on the Inc. 5000.
Acquired by Skillz in June 2021, Aarki helps brands grow and re-engage their mobile users, using machine learning (AI), big data, and engaging creative. We strive to deliver performance at scale across different marketing objectives to meet the target return on investment. Our data offers deep insights into user intent and usage habits. To drive performance, we activate our data assets through proprietary machine learning algorithms and engage users in real time with personalized creative.
Aarki has been recognized by The American Business Awards, Red Herring 100, Internet Advertising Competition, Deloitte's Technology Fast 500, The Drum Advertising Awards US, Horizon Interactive Awards, Effective Mobile Marketing Awards, The Wires by Exchange Wire, Artificial Intelligence Excellence Awards, CognitionX, and the Stevie Awards for Great Employers.
We have team members across the globe working from homes or offices in cities including: San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Lisbon, Frankfurt, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Manila and Yerevan. For more information, please visit www.aarki.com or follow us on Twitter: @aarkimobile.
About The Role
Aarki - a Division of Skillz is looking for a passionate Sr.Client Success Specialist to join its Client Success team. You will be responsible for owning, managing, and growing relationships with North America based accounts, across multiple verticals in the mobile advertising industry.
This is a high-profile customer facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and account optimization skills. The ideal candidate will be creative, strategic, and self-driven; will understand the customer and their advertising needs; and knows how to become a trusted partner to clients so they continue to grow with Aarki.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain and grow strategic partnerships with key existing accounts and new business accounts; contributing to annual revenue growth.
- Achieve cross-sell and upsell initiatives across accounts.
- Understand clients’ business needs, share insights, and work to deliver on KPIs.
- Prepare client presentations and effectively communicate key campaign and product updates, trends, and growth recommendations.
- Function as the voice of the client and provide internal feedback on product improvements, bug fixes, and any other client comments or concerns.
- Prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and adapt to changes quickly both internally and externally.
- Quickly learn about products, including new releases or updates, and translate that knowledge into client-centric actionable growth plans.
- Track and report on campaign performance on a weekly basis, and have bi-weekly calls with clients.
- Uncover growth and optimization opportunities on a client-by-client basis, and keep clients informed of plans to improve performance in order to satisfy their concerns and retain each account.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that internal and external partner projects are on track and executed to a high standard by Creative, Analysts, Data Science, and/or Product teams.
- In accordance with health guidelines, periodic travel may occur to visit clients and attend industry events.
- Demonstrate Skillz core values (honor, productivity, mission, willingness, collaboration, frugality, balance) and entrepreneurship.
- 2-3 years of account management / client service by developing and maintaining strategic partnerships. Function as the voice of the client and provide internal feedback on product improvements, bug fixes, and any other client comments or concerns. Going above and beyond to achieve success and grow partnerships.
- 2-3 years of experience in media (programmatic, DSP understanding) or 1-2 years of mobile app marketing.
- Great communication and comprehension skills, can effectively communicate. Demonstrates high EQ (Emotional Quotient) - Self Awareness, Self Management, Social Awareness, Relationship Management.
- Strong attention to detail and proven track record to prioritize multiple accounts and tasks simultaneously and adapt to changes quickly both internally and externally. Project Management experience with ease of shifting between projects and tasks.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and follow-through skills and be able to work independently, as well as to interact with various levels of management.
- Strong analytical skills and being comfortable with presenting and painting a picture of a campaign's performance status and providing suggestions internally and externally to clients. Be proficient in using different tools such as MS Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suites (Slides, Sheets, Doc) to interpret data and presentation tools to communicate with clients efficiently.
- Flexible across time zones to collaborate with internal teams.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Skillz embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status, and we operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .