Senior Client Partner
San Mateo, CA, United States
11 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Senior Client Partner
San Mateo, CA
Are you ready to make a measurable impact to one of the most recognized companies in the world? Then we want you!
PlayStation is seeking an experienced, service oriented, sales and marketing professional to build advertising partnerships with PlayStation’s most critical partners. This is an incredible opportunity to be a member of the fastest growing startup within the larger PlayStation organization, to craft the way PlayStation’s Advertising organization drives ad platform excellence and revenue growth!
Acting as an inspiring leader internally, our Senior Client Partner will build partnerships, provide leadership and business insight, and deliver on strategic initiatives to our highest potential partners. With proven understanding of gaming and streaming app, this role will partner across the broader PlayStation organization to establish and strengthen senior-level client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education and, most importantly, advertiser happiness. Success in this position requires passion for entertainment, strong consultative sales, excellent presentation and analytical skills, and client services, while growing in and contribute to a dynamic, team-focused environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set the strategy, build relationships and deliver impact with a portfolio of high value partners
- Help define PlayStation’s overall approach within a specific set of key client responsibilities
- Drive strategic conversations with our key stakeholders to define objectives and provide recommendations on how to best demonstrate the PlayStation net ads platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to scope out business opportunities and to deliver results (i.e. facilitating plans & recommendations from teams such as BD, product, merchandising, marketing and business intelligence through to implementation)
- Optimize campaigns through data driven recommendations to meet client objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external partners, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust client approach accordingly
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any & all matters specific to your clients, including critical issues
Decision Making Authority:
- Sr. Client Partners will be the ultimate decision makers responsible for defining, driving, and executing on partner strategy and communication in order to achieve revenue goals and client satisfaction
Required Academic & Work Experience:
- BA or BS degree or equivalent
- 8+ years of working experience in entertainment, digital media, sales and/or partnership development
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA’s):
- Deep knowledge of console games industry, PlayStation’s position in the market and offerings to end consumers
- Strong entertainment app industry knowledge
- Ability to structure, negotiate, and maintain significant and complex strategic relationships
- Experience working in and navigating a large or high-growth organization with many cross-functional departments
- A true teammate able to help mentor others while partnering with Client Solutions/Ad Operations and other internal staff to bring strategies to life
- Familiarity with advertising standard methodologies, trends, terms & conditions - especially as it relates to OTT, audience based buying and digital commerce
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills at all levels of an organization
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues in an effort to be the customer advocate within PlayStation
- Travel is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.