Senior Client Partner, Managed Accounts
16 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for a Senior Client Partner, Managed Accounts. You will work closely with Game Developers to help drive and execute Monetization strategies on our platform.
You will own revenue growth from net new partners and grow existing partner revenue with our mobile app developers, including prospecting, closing, upselling, and forecasting, in addition to driving product adoption and sales within a designated territory.
You will need to be flexible, organized, and creative, with strong time management and prioritization skills. In this role, you'll need to be proactive and continuously seek market feedback to expand upon solutions and win market share. You will need to have demonstrated success with delivering results and exceeding sales goals.
What you'll be doing
- Prospect, define, own and sell accounts plans for Unity Monetization products (Banner, Interstitial, Rewarded video, Mediation) to mobile app developers
- Analyze and identify Ad Revenue opportunities within a portfolio of existing accounts
- Own forecasting and accurate client analysis to support territory planning
- Build persuasive sales plans and presentations using market trends, internal benchmark data, case studies and Unity platform solutions
- Work cross-functionally to structure and improve upon available products and influence future product development
What you'll be doing
- Mobile gaming and ad-tech experience preferred
- Managing client accounts preferred
- Experience as proven strategic advisor working with C-level clients
- Strong communication, analytical, and critical thinking skills to present to clients
- Experienced in bringing new products to market and selling the value effectively
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.