Senior Client Partner, Games
16 days ago
We’re looking for a top performer to join our America Sales team. At Unity, you’ll make a difference and help transform an entire market place. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re modernizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our games community.
As a Senior Client Partner selling our full range of products and services to games studios you have the opportunity to interact with a number of different games studios ranging from indie studios to smaller games companies including AR / XR studios working on groundbreaking projects to engage and delight audiences. You will be working with a range of small, medium and enterprise sized businesses within the Games market to introduce Unity and sell our products, tools and services which will enable them to bring their incredible ideas to life!
We want you to join us and help Unity drive net-new revenue, exceed quarterly sales quota, and help to build an outbound sales engine to penetrate and expand our footprint of customers within this key market place!
Does this sound like a role you would like? (Are you ready for your next adventure?)
What you'll be doing
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline of customer leads and small accounts in our Americas region across multiple industries/product verticals
- Consult, educate, and successfully sell Unity’s Pro SaaS and professional services through product demonstrations and customer contact
- Contribute to the team with new ways of outreaching to prospects and bringing innovation to our thinking and processes to achieve success
- Identify new business opportunities within current and new prospect segments
- Work closely with our Program Manager and our Demand Gen team to provide feedback on marketing initiatives and lead profiles
What we're looking for
- Experience selling technology solutions, in mid-to-long term Sales cycles, to small and medium-sized accounts
- Knowledge of Salesforce or equivalent software’s i.e Outreach to build, manage and convert an effective sales pipeline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and professional English - with an ability to have conversations with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Prior success contributing ideas on new content and collateral creation to successfully cold outreach new verticals for the Inside Sales program
You might also have
- Previous experience with selling SaaS or subscription products is a massive plus
- Knowledge of 3D Visualization products, their usage and solutions for businesses
- Additional spoken/written languages
Gross base salary (USD ): 107,400* - 145,300*
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.