Senior Client Partner, Games | Entertainment
7 days ago
The Senior Client Partner will be part of a growing team helping start and shape our business in the Gaming as well as Entertainment industry. Unity Technologies is being used for these areas for many applications/features, and we’re committed to growing the usage of our tools and services in these industries. This role will be responsible for spearheading our initial efforts in building solutions and acquiring customers, focusing on Japan.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for driving ACV and consistently meeting quarterly sales targets.
- Develop solid pipeline by defining opportunities and market potential, identifying sales leads, and working with internal teams to close accounts. Deliver accurate forecasting.
- Manage and document in CRM sales cycle from beginning to end: Lead generation, needs identification, developing deals and finalizing contracts, and post sales activities.
- Cultivate long-term business relationship by ensuring close coordination with Solution Engineering, Professional service and Enterprise Support on pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- Act as the point person for receiving client issues and work with internal staff to recommend the appropriate solutions for technical, support, and business level problems
What we’re looking for
- Experience in the games industry, good grasp of the game development process
- Experience in inter-business business development, major account management, or related areas
- Highly motivated self-starter, strong business sense, good presentation skills, organizational skills, and planning skills
- Demonstrated record of maintaining and improving customer satisfaction
- Experience with technical software products, comfortability working with high level executives
You might also ha
- Game development experience as a producer, director, and etc.
- Love and knowledge of video games and the entertainment industry
- Strong English communication skills (reading and writing)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.