This job might no longer be available.
Senior Channel Marketing Manager
1 month ago
Unity is rapidly growing our strategic partnerships in order to offer additional tools for creators and developers to choose from, ultimately enabling developer success.
As the Senior Channel Marketing Manager, you will lead marketing for Unity’s Channel Partnerships program, working to scale Unity’s sales and marketing efforts globally. Does this sound exciting? Keep reading.
Our channel marketing program is looking for a leader who can work cross-functionally with business development and marketing to support go-to-market activities by producing joint value propositions, messaging, co-marketing programs, and supporting content.
The successful candidate will initiate and maintain channel marketing portal, frameworks, processes, and tools to enable partners to actively promote and sell Unity products and partner products. This role requires someone who excels at execution with a strategic approach to problem-solving and planning, even in an ambiguous environment.
An entrepreneur at heart, you are ready to support a new, high growth program and dive into multiple areas of the real-time 3D ecosystem. You thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and are flexible with change.
What you'll be doing
- Build a scalable, effective Channel Marketing program to attract top quality partners, drive insights for selecting the best partners, and ensure mutual success
- Maintain a portal with content resources by collaborating with Channel Partnerships, Product and Solutions Marketing, and Sales Enablement teams to enable and support partners at scale
- Understand Unity and partner(s) products, plans, customer problems/needs, and how they fit within Unity’s ecosystem
- Identify and go after opportunities to bundle partner products by solution and vertical, including custom packages to supplement core business revenue
- Develop coordinated, data-driven co-marketing plans applying the work from a cross-functional team (business development, product, technical marketing, PR, events, web, community, creative studio, etc.)
What we're looking for
- Experience crafting marketing programs and working closely with collaborators to align, onboard, and deliver a crystal clear vision and game plan.
- Proven track record of success in channel marketing or related marketing roles.
- Proactive approach to your work and prioritizing multiple and potentially conflicting situations.
- An extraordinary teammate with the ability to work independently and gain cross-organization partnership to deliver successful marketing campaigns.
- Efficient mentality and passionate about finding the best path to scale; not the hardest.
You might also have
- Product Marketing, consulting service
- Experience working on subscription services and support in a SaaS environment
- Technical competence, particularly in industrial sectors such as government, localization, and international sales or marketing
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.