Senior CV Algorithm Developer
15 days ago
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Algorithm Engineer to join Unity's 3D Scanning technology team. We are an applied research and development team passionate about enabling state of art computer vision, deep learning and computational geometry algorithms for creation of photorealistic virtual assets from various inputs multi-view stereo, and researching novel ways to improve
We are passionate about 3D scanning, and want to make it accessible to people on a global scale, join us on this journey!
What you'll be doing
- You will collaborate with people across the org to turn novel ideas into solutions that will be used by customers worldwide
- You will explore new points of view on existing problems to challenge working assumptions and constantly pursue innovative solutions
What we're looking for
- As an Algorithm engineer, you will be working in collaboration with the research team to use new technologies and build new products, at production-grade quality
- You have hands on experience designing, implementing and testing CV Algorithms built using PyTorch/CUDA/TensorFlow/OpenGL
- You are experienced in developing photogrammetric 3D reconstruction pipelines, using Multi View Stereo & other 3D sensor data
- Comfortable operating with a high level of autonomy and accountability
- Desire to work in a team, learn from others, and help others to learn
You might also have
- Experience working as part of a multi-functional team that delivers updates on a weekly basis while maintaining high quality
- Solid understanding in building training and maintaining ML based solutions (TensorFlow)
- Masters Degree in Computer Science
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.