Senior CRM Manager
4 days ago
If your data-driven and creative mindset adds up to your game affinity then this role might be a great opportunity for you. As a Senior CRM Manager you are responsible for campaigns that reach millions of players every day. Come work for one of Germany’s leading online games companies and hone your skills in a cutting-edge digital industry!
Your skill set:
- Bring your professional expertise to bear by concepting, implementing and analyzing cutting-edge campaigns that extend our suite of manual and automated CRM communications
- Communicate with our players via multiple channels (such as in-game pop-ups, e-mails and push notifications) to optimize their game experience and make them smart offers based on their current needs
- Define A/B tests to verify your campaign ideas, monitor their performance and draw conclusions by analyzing the results
- Manage a variety of stakeholders in an interdisciplinary environment and coordinate your topics across departments, including product managers, developers and artists
- Promote the CRM team and its projects internally and externally, building robust connections to our stakeholders and partners
- Shape the future of CRM with us, e.g. by extending our in-house campaign management tools with new features and by unlocking the potentials of AI for our campaign setups
- At least five years of work experience in CRM; work experience in the games industry is a plus
- In-depth hands-on experience with an industry-standard campaign management tool such as Salesforce, Adobe Campaign, Emarsys, Braze etc.
- In-depth experience with the concepting, setup and evaluation of complex A/B/n tests
- A degree or similar that fits the advertised role, e.g. Business Administration or Communication Studies, is a plus
- You enjoy coming up with texts and design ideas for original, effective communications
- Analytical thinking. You have a data-driven mindset. You diligently monitor the performance of your campaigns and understand key performance indicators. You’re eager to structure and analyze data using Excel and to draw concise conclusions
- Games affinity. You love online / mobile games and you’re familiar with the games industry
- Communication skills. You communicate confidently in both German and English. You maintain a steady exchange with stakeholders and can integrate well into a team
- Result orientation. You work in an independent, pragmatic and focused way
- Be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
- Make progress starting from the probation period and make the most of our excellent training and development opportunities
- Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours, the in-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike inspection, and more
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Senior CRM Manager? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!