Senior CRM Manager
19 days ago
SummaryAs the Senior CRM Manager, you will be joining our amazing Product Marketing Team, where you will be tasked with optimizing CRM strategy, executing and analysing CRM campaigns including: seasonal events, lifecycle programs and managing customer communication. You will aim to improve player user experience, as well as increase engagement, monetization and retention.
What you'll do
● Designing CRM strategy to optimize the performance of our sales, monetization & retention cycles, game launches, events, customer onboarding, etc.
● Analyzing the performance of your activities, reporting on relevant KPIs and sharing the learnings with the wider business.
● Working closely with the Product Team to implement new features and maximize their performance post-launch.
● Coming up with innovative concepts to test via running LiveOps campaigns.
● Following industry trends and competitor offerings.
● Closely collaborating with other teams across the business: Art, Product, Data Science, Solutions, Social Media, VIP, Customer Service.
● Creating detailed art briefs and writing engaging marketing messages.
● Hands-on execution of in-app campaigns using bespoke in-house tools.
● Utilizing customer communication channels with relevant segmentation for maximum impact.
What we're looking for
Experience and Requirements
● You have extensive experience with LiveOps (CRM) management in a relevant industry - F2P and Social Casino games preferred.
● You can confidently lead a project from idea, through execution, to data analysis and result presentation.
● You are data and KPI driven and are able to analyze complex data sets that help you make educated decisions to drive your efforts towards success.
● You should have some knowledge of competitors and understanding of how others engage their audience (F2P and/or Social Casino).
● You have a good understanding of how to utilize different communication channels to achieve best results.
● You have managed multiple projects or campaigns at the same time and you have a strong sense of priorities to get things done in the most efficient way.
● You can work independently on bigger projects requiring strategic approach and analytical thinking, as well as collaborate with team members on different projects, contributing with your expertise and help as required.
● You have experience implementing and managing initiatives driven by personalization, customer segmentation and LTV of customers.
Ideally, you will have a degree in Science, Math, Economics, Business or other relevant study.
● Analytical and data driven.
● You are super organized and have exceptional planning skills.
● Detail oriented with focus on delivering results.
● Self-starter, takes initiative, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced and changing environment.
● You have great interpersonal skills and are able to communicate effectively with your team members and other teams across the business.
● You love campaigns you create and have a creative mindset.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.