This job might no longer be available.
Senior C++ Developer
22 days ago
Develop/maintain tools, Gameloft libs support mainly for games development:
- Maintain, update current tools/libs to comply with clients’ requirements.
- Research, develop new libs based on technology trends, market’s demand
- Support new platforms, stores to help game team increase working productivity with less testing time and resources, reduce unexpected errors, save time to learn new platforms.
- Maintain and update current online libs based on new rules/checklist
- Collaborate with Online Libs Lead, Deployment Lead to analyze request from Managers then research and propose development plan if technology point of view is a feasibility
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, then implement libraries.
- Conduct trial runs of libs to be sure it runs well and the result is correct as our expectation.
- Write documents about the technical aspect of libraries.
- Raise alarm to relevant Managers if there is any block issues; impediments that prevent tasks from reaching milestones. Report to relevant Managers on daily basis percentage completion of each task.
- Good knowledge of Online libraries: propose solutions whenever block issues pop up, to make sure projects can run smoothly
- Research on new technology/algorithms/methods… and communicate with related departments.
RESEARCH & DOCUMENTATION
- R&D on the new technology, share experiences with relevant game teams.
- Documentation & manuals to guide end users “how to use tools/libs effectively”
CONTRIBUTION TO STUDIO:
- Informing game teams about upcoming changes in libraries that can affect SAI’s projects.
- Open workshop to help Deployment programmers know libraries workflows.
- Technical knowledge: C, C++, C#, Java, Lua, batch scripts, network programming, and any new technology implied by work.
- Good knowledge of iOS, Android, Windows platforms is a plus.
- Well understanding about programming patterns, algorithms and logic thinking.
- Good knowledge of Jenkin, git and CI/CD.
- C/C++ and Java
- Optimization, code creation
- Teamwork, communication
- Documenting and Training
- Software engineering
- Problem-solving, self-learning
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test,
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Office location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid working model).
- Work hours: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer:
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance.
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3).
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas).
- Hybrid working model.
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply:
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: Senior_C++_Your full name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.