Senior C# Client developer
Kyiv, Київська, Ukraine
10 days ago
PlayQ is a rapidly growing mobile gaming company with offices based in the heart of sunny Santa Monica and city center of Kiev, Ukraine. Our titles have been downloaded over 60 million times worldwide, with millions of users playing our games every day!
Our goal is to deliver tomorrow's nostalgic game experiences to a global audience and we rely on our dedicated team to craft these unforgettable games that our users love. We believe that the best games come from diverse teams with a shared desire to create something amazing.
We're looking for people who have a genuine love for their craft and we invite you to join us in this exciting endeavor.
PlayQ’s team is led by the world’s top engineering talent to build the most clever and diverse products for our global audience. Our engineers develop next-generation technologies that impact how millions of our players connect, explore, and interact with our top-grossing games.
We are looking for a talented Senior C# Client developer to join our passionate team and create a range of high-performance tools and game components based on the Unity framework. You will be responsible for creation and development of new and existing features and tools in collaboration with professional backend and frontend teams as well as Unity Game developers.
Our Engineering team stays ahead of the curve by using modern technologies to develop a powerful universal game backend. This allows us to make game updates without releasing new versions of the game, conduct high-quality AB testing in a short period of time and much more. This position offers an exciting opportunity to collaborate with a highly skilled technical team and join to work with world-class IP!
- Develop Unity SDK to make work with our multifunctional advanced game backend as easy as possible!
- Create new game backend-related features that respond for quality, stability, and performance.
- Integration of new SDK modules and components into company’s products and support with setup and ongoing usage
- Collaborate with teams across the company in various areas including game engineering, frontend and backend development, game design, product and more!
- Extensive knowledge of Unity3D and C#/.NET Framework
- Good experience in writing and optimizing advanced Editor UI components and game tools
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Experience with iOS/Android development
- Strong knowledge of code optimization
- Good network skills, familiarity of client-server applications development
- Hands-on experience with REST architecture
- Experience integrating online services
- Experience with other programming languages
- Good English
- Due to COVID-19 situation our employees mostly work from home. When the situation get better we will back to the normal work from the office in the city center.
- Comprehensive medical, dental insurance
- English Classes
- Flexible time off
- Stocked kitchen with free snacks and beverages of your choice
- Catered weekly team lunches
- New Creative office space in the very heart of Kyiv city center.
- Monthly team outings
- Help build and support awesome GAMES. For a living! Who doesn’t love games?
Interested? Please get in touch!