Senior Business Talent Acquisition
8 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Corporate teams support the company’s performance and growth whilst putting people at the core of everything they do. As a French tech leader and global successful company, our Corporate teams are constantly looking for ways to innovate and increase organization efficiency to keep Voodoo ahead of the market. Our Talent Acquisition team seats directly under the CEO and the Chief of Staff. The main focus of the team is to understand how the business strategy will impact our hiring plan, and provide support to find and attract our new talents.
You will be working on fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions of people. You will be part of a small and high-performing team and will have the opportunity to grow your skills by hiring A-Players all around the world.
- Drives full-cycle recruiting for various corporate and business teams: proactively sources, engages, maintains, and closes a strong candidate pipeline for all open positions
- Partners with hiring managers on role development, sourcing, interviewing, and closing strategy by role/team; prepares for and conducts intake meetings with proven knowledge of talent landscape and maintains strong internal communication throughout the search
- Cultivates employee candidate referral relationships and process, ensuring high-touch communication, fairness, and positive outcomes
- Dynamically sources passive talent through sourcing tools and other creative methods, applying personal style to engage and win interest in our roles
- Ensures top-notch candidate experience and consistent communication and positive employer brand throughout the cycle
- Continually partners with recruiting colleagues and hiring managers to improve recruiting processes and metrics
- +5 years of experience in recruitment
- Interest about strategic and function support positions
- Familiar with the fast-paced environment with big ambition
- Ability to build a true business partnershipGreat analytical and organizational skills
- Rigorous and detail-orientedKeen to provide a great candidates experience
- Curious and business-orientedFluent in English and French
Competitive salary upon experience
Comprehensive relocation package (including visa support)
Swile Lunch voucher
Gymlib (100% borne by Voodoo)
Premium healthcare coverage for your family 100% borne by Voodoo
Child day care facilities (Les Petits Chaperons rouges)
Wellness activities in our Paris office
Unlimited vacation policy
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.