This job might no longer be available.
Senior Business Systems Analyst
4 months ago
Come join Unity’s G&A Systems Team as a Finance Systems Business Analyst! In this role you will be responsible for supporting Global Accounting & Finance, providing functional and technical expertise, driving efficiency, and delivering repeatable solutions to scale with a focus on global expansion.
We believe someone will be successful in this position if they have extensive knowledge of accounting/finance business processes, with a strong systems background and a passion for consistently delivering solutions to tough business challenges! We are also looking for experience in crafting custom workday financial reports with ability to effectively plan and manage project results.
What you’ll be doing
- Be a strategic partner with Accounting and Finance to define and develop requirements, re-engineer current processes, and build solutions for proposed projects and future requests for successful delivery
- Serve as the primary Workday configuration and reporting professional for functionality focusing on but limited to: General Ledger, Business Assets, Intercompany, Banking and Settlement, Expenses, Accounts Receivable, Procurement, Accounts Payable and Projects
- Utilize deep Workday Financials systems knowledge to identify inter-dependencies and clearly communicate the business, process, or technical implications and benefits/risks to partners.
- Maintain positive relationships with partners to understand company policies, processes, and business standards and advise them on how to align with Workday standard methodologies to meet their needs
- Work well in a fast paced, environment while being a collaborative, inventive and independent self-starter
What we’re looking for
- Experience with Workday Adaptive Planning
- Workday advanced financial reporting including dashboards and composite reports
- Experience in accounting, finance or a business analyst role, as well as extensive experience analyzing Financials-related business processes and configuring Workday functionality to enable those processes
- Understanding of SOX Compliance, SDLC, and Controls audits
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to set clear expectations with partners and raise issues as needed
You might also have
- M&A integration experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.