Senior Business Performance Manager [Production Intelligence]
13 days ago
We’re looking for a Senior Business Performance Manager for our Production Strategy team, working on studio level with all of our games, including Tom Clancy's The Division 2, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and our Star Wars project. You will report directly to the studio’s Production Strategy Director.
As a part of the team, you would be responsible for providing Production and Studio management with business performance insights to allow for data informed project steering decisions, ultimately helping our teams to make successful games! You’ll work closely with production top management, production intelligence, game intelligence and finance, to consolidate and analyze business performance data and oversee predictive analysis and business modeling.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden, with the opportunity to work partially from home according to our Flexible Workplace Policy. Please apply in English (our company language), and we’ll check your application asap!
Your main responsibilities include:
- With the support from Finance, Game and Production Intelligence departments, analyze business performance and oversee predictive analysis and business modeling.
- Facilitate the recurring holistic business performance reviews for each game project, overseeing the consolidation and presentation of data to Production and Studio Management.
- Work together with production management teams to establish goals, highlight risks and provide recommendations based on the data reviewed to improve future performance.
You have excellent communication and presentation skills. You have the ability to explain complex information in a simple and clear manner. You are organized, and have an analytical objective approach, taking pride in always providing accurate data and insights. You enjoy working and collaborating with a team who are open to new ideas and are learning and experimenting together to come up with creative and innovative ways of solving problems. You take initiative and you are comfortable with working autonomously.
- Solid work experience as Business Performance Manager or Senior Business Analyst, having worked within mid to large size organizations and long-term projects.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex business concepts to key decision makers in a clear and precise way.
- Excellent skills in spreadsheets and MS Office.
- Degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
- Interest in game development.
Massive Entertainment is a world-leading AAA studio located in Malmö, Sweden and part of the Ubisoft family. We’re a multinational team of more than 650 passionate and highly skilled people from 50+ different countries. Our studio’s goal has always been – and still is – to craft the finest gaming experiences for all players.
At Massive, you get to do what you love most while bringing your own experience to our ongoing projects, like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and The Star Wars Project. We're also developing new tech here, such as our in-house engine Snowdrop, and Ubisoft Connect - Ubisoft's digital ecosystem and distribution platform. All your application information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.