- Perform due diligence and determine if access is needed for Contingent Workers (CW)
- IT On board and Off board CWs (initiate and follow up on JIRA tickets w/ all the various IT dept)
- Follow up on approvals from owners for access to various systems
- Keep track of tools granted (licenses) and notify IT to removing unused seats
- Work with Cybersecurity to initiate and follow up on Business Intake Form, Full Risk Assessment Form, Pre-Qualification Form
- Troubleshoot any IT/Net Eng issues regarding individual account access and approved sites
- Conduct Monthly/Quarterly Audits of Workday Accounts and LDAP Accounts
- Work with legal to ensure all appropriate agreements are in place for vendors
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to senior leaders for consideration and implementation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 + years of experience in IT help desk, administrative work, data processing or vendor management
- Experience with Jira or other task management tools.
- Ability to balance and constantly prioritize multiple projects/requests from several internal and/or external partners.
- Self-motivated to act quickly when issues arise that need immediate attention.
- Detail-oriented, with exceptional written skills in reports, emails, and other communication.
- Strong verbal communication both one-on-one and in larger meetings with numerous parties.
- Experience with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer service
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.