Senior BD Manager - Professional Artistry
1 month ago
Millions of creators harness Unity to reach billions of players and consumers. Unity is accelerating the development and investment in tools and features for Professional Artists, with products such as Weta Digital Tools, Ziva Dynamics, SpeedTree, ArtEngine, and more to be announced, to make the entire process of crafting real-time, interactive graphics, content and experiences more intuitive and accessible to creators and artists.
The Emerging Products organization is an exciting new team focused on identifying product-market fit for new and emerging first and third party products. We are searching for a Senior Strategic Business Developer to become an expert on newly identified use cases for the Professional Artistry business!
The main responsibility for this role will be to gather and deliver unbiased market feedback back to Unity’s Professional Artistry organization. This is a highly visible, cross team, cross business unit and cross functional role so skills in communication, driving alignment, and collaboration will be leaned on heavily. This person is going to play a key role in equipping these use cases with clear predefined success metrics before handing them over to the field sales team for repeatable execution.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with industry professionals to build product insight and feedback, as well as staying up to date with industry trends
- Work with product management teams to identify customer problems, define hypotheses and validation metrics
- Partner with target users for feedback to communicate back to our product and engineering teams, in an unbiased manner
- Work as part of the cross-functional go-to-market Professional Artistry team to package Unity’s new products into repeatable sales plays that can be passed to Unity’s field sales teams
- Collaborating with other teams across Unity to craft and improve Unity’s overall product strategy
What we’re looking for
- Strong understanding of emerging Professional Artistry use cases and industry technology trends (ex. VFX, AAA Gaming)
- Experience in a similar business development or sales role catering to enterprise accounts with a track record of building and closing sales opportunities thus delivering on sales targets
- Strong capabilities in collaboration and driving alignment across teams who may have differing goals and priorities
- Comfort in communicating your strategy and goals with third-party vendors, partners, and internal teams
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with other product and functional teams
You might also have
- Experience navigating major new technology shifts or transitions
- Experience selling existing tools used by 3D artists
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.