Senior/Business Development Manager | Remote in Europe (Video Games)
9 days ago
Title: Senior Business Development Manager or Business Development Manager
Location: Remote, Anywhere in Europe
Department: Sales, Game Services
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: Highly Attractive with uncapped Sales Incentive Plan
PTW is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager or Business Development Manager to develop relationships and grow new business revenue within the video games industry in Europe. This individual must be a consultative and highly motivated Senior Business Development Manager or Business Development Manager who will cultivate and build long term relationships with developers and publishers, present PTW/1518 services, close new business, negotiate, and manage client relationships.
This position is perfect for an engaging, personable, enthusiastic, and results-orientated individual, with an eye for detail. Growth will be driven through relationship building and new client focus. The successful candidate will have a track record in surpassing expectations through cultivating and growing relationships. They will have an in-depth knowledge of the video games industry, an understanding of the challenges clients face, and a genuine passion for games.
This is an individual contributor role and candidates must have knowledge of video games and have previously sold Quality Assurance, (QA), Quality Assurance, these service lines QA, Localization, QA (LQA), Localization, Art Production, Game Co-Dev, Player Support or technology into video game companies across Europe.
- 3-5 years experience in Business Development.
- Experience of selling one of these service lines QA, LQA, Localization / Art Production / Co-Dev / Player Support / Tech into video game companies.
- An existing network of publisher and developer contacts within the games industry.
- Proven track record of exceeding targets through building strong client relationships and/or significant experience of selling services within the games industry.
- Significant experience with successful dealmaking in the games industry to meet revenue targets.
- Highly Attractive basic salary
- Excellent OTE with % based commission package that is uncapped
- Working with people creating cutting edge interactive entertainment
- Group pension scheme and death in service benefit
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
- Video games focused environment
- Relocation Assistance
Who we are
PTW is a boutique games services company that provides custom solutions worldwide. We believe in accelerating innovation across the globe. We started more than 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to who we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are still gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1,500 titles across all genres and all platforms.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 16 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE, 1518, OR Esports, and Entalize. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. 1518 is known industry wide for world-class art and is also our in-house game and product development studio.
Basically, anywhere in the world, any platform, any genre, we can help come up with a custom solution to make games run better, get to market faster, and enhance the lives of more players.
In summary, we connect and bring fun to the world.
Welcome to PTW
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.