Senior Business Development Manager, Games
11 days ago
Unity Technologies is seeking a Business Development Manager, Games to help drive success with our most strategic gaming customers and prospective customers in the Americas. This role will help drive Unity to the next level within the largest, most influential gaming companies globally.
You will work under the Director of Games, Americas and interface with other key internal & external stakeholders to develop and execute strategies to drive adoption of the technical Unity platform and create deep and lasting customer partnerships. You must be a visionary thought leader and possess the technical ability to establish strategic direction, develop & flawlessly execute objectives and inspire others to deliver desired results. We are open to candidates based in San Francisco or remote.
- Identify new strategic partnership opportunities within the games vertical
- Understand Unity’s roadmap and have the ability to communicate with technical leadership within our customer base
- Structure, negotiate and close partnerships in order to meet or exceed objectives
- Establish and nurture relationships with key partners at every level and horizontally within game development and publishing organizations
- Work with various divisions (including R&D, Product Marketing, Marketing, Support, Finance and Legal) to gain support for key initiatives and deals
- Assist in the development of pricing, product and market strategies
- Proven understanding of Unity’s platform or RT3D technology
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Knowledge of the video game ecosystem and executive contacts for key players
- Proven ability to structure, execute and develop complex strategic partnerships that create significant value for Unity, its partners and stakeholders
- Strong direct sales experience working on technology licensing, middleware, or game publishing
- Proven skills in promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Extensive database of senior contacts throughout the gaming industry and the ability to network
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.