Senior Business Development Manager, ATM
4 days ago
The Senior Business Development Manager will be part of a growing team helping start and shape our business in the ATM (automotive, transportation and manufacturing) industries. Unity Technologies is being used for these areas for many applications/features/infra, and we’re committed to growing the usage of our tools and services in these industries. This role will be responsible for spearheading our initial efforts in building solutions and acquiring customers, focusing on Korea and possibly globally.
- Responsible for driving revenue and consistently meeting quarterly sales targets.
- Develop solid pipeline by defining opportunities and market potential, identifying sales leads, and working with internal teams to close accounts. Deliver accurate forecasting.
- Manage and document in CRM sales cycle from beginning to end: Lead generation, needs identification, negotiating and finalizing contracts, and post sales activities.
- Cultivate long-term business relationship by ensuring close coordination with Field Engineering & Enterprise Support on pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- Provide commercial / customer insights and feedback on strategy, product, pricing and other matters to internal teams
- Relevant experience, with both Engineering and Business background.
- Senior leadership experience with people management.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- 25% to 50% travel required, demonstration of previous work travel preferred
- Deep regional networks. Global networks will be a plus.
- Strong technical, product and market knowledge and how software tools and services are built and used in target industries.
- Deep networks within relevant OEMs & suppliers globally. Contacts with users and internal technology / procurement leads critical.
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.