Senior Build Tools Engineer
Woodland Hills California 91367 United States of America
9 days ago
Job Title:Senior Build Tools Engineer
Infinity Ward, developer of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, is currently seeking a Senior Build Tools Engineer to join our development team.
The ideal candidate should have some full-time programming experience in games. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the digital content production process, defect detection through automated testing, supporting cross-functional teams, human/computer communication, scaling/balancing server infrastructure, and telemetry implementation/analysis.
The tools team at Infinity Ward is responsible for providing a good user experience for the content creation story of game development. This includes improving the content editing tools as well as the build pipeline technology used to deliver content changes to the game. It also encompasses delivering good feedback to the entire studio on both a micro and macro level. This includes keeping artists informed about the specific changes they submit, and the larger team informed about the health of the whole game.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning video game developer, and work with the best gaming talent in the world.
- Feature development and support for studio services like:
- Continuous integration.
- Pre and post submit testing.
- Build deployment.
- Broad phase telemetry and profiling.
- Communicate with stakeholders, evaluate needs, identify goals, and implement high quality software that facilitate the creative production process.
- 5+ years’ experience in building tools for game development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Team-motivated with a good work ethic and desire to constantly improve.
- Experience with C/C++, and ideally some computer architecture knowledge.
- Experience using C#, Python, Lua, or other scripting language .
- Interest in usability and user interface design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won over 200 "Game of the Year" awards and 100 "Editor's Choice" awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, and most recently, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward is located in Woodland Hills, California, just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically-acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and accomplished development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent workplace environment.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision Publishing, Inc. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.