This job might no longer be available.
Senior Brand Manager
San Francisco, CA
12 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We brings the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Position
Twitch is seeking an experienced Brand Integrity Manager to serve as its brand steward. This role will champion the Twitch brand, maintaining high standards and clear guidelines for brand usage and permissions to protect the Twitch Brand. Reporting to the Head of Brand, this role will work closely with cross-functional partners across marketing, product, content, business development, developer relations, and sales, consulting and driving brand adoption across the company. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, consumer tech savvy, and strategically focused individual with significant experience working in brand marketing and managing complex marketing channels / campaigns with multiple business stakeholders.
- Proudly serve as the guardian and champion of the Twitch brand
- Lead efforts to build upon existing brand guidelines, identifying and addressing strategic and executional gaps in partnership with Creative and outside agencies
- Vet all internal and external permissions requests globally through a strategic lens to ensure Twitch brand standards are upheld and protected
- Partner with the internal Creative Team to ensure brand guidelines are consistently adhered to, regularly reviewing work and consulting teams across the org
- Collaborate with key external partners globally to develop co-marketing materials that align to the Twitch brand
- Introduce and maintain clear processes and toolkits, enabling seamless intake and review of brand-related requests
- Educate internal teams on our brand integrity process, leading trainings and developing resources
- Become an expert on Twitch’s brand architecture, partnering with Product Marketing to consult on naming and branding decisions for new products and services
- Drive efforts to infuse Twitch’s brand identity and values internally, identifying opportunities to reinforce our brand narrative and mission among employees
- Find opportunities across Twitch’s internal and external efforts to make the brand more cohesive, aligned, and user centric
- Lead key brand initiatives end-to-end, managing stakeholders and workflow
- 6+ years of demonstrated success and subject matter expertise in brand strategy, brand marketing, and creative execution
- Experience working with consumer brands that have global impact (and experience working with digital communities is a plus)
- Strong writing acumen (ie, storytelling, messaging, brand guidelines copy)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound business judgment; strategic and analytical capabilities
- Ability to prioritize and multitask; ability to adapt to a fast moving environment
- Highly organized with experience creating and implementing processes
- Excellent team player with ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.