Senior Brand Manager
22 days ago
We are a company for gamers, by gamers. We believe that truly good and deeply compelling games are timeless and will ultimately prevail over fine-tuned shallow addiction cycles. Our mission is to make deeply engaging and technically outstanding games, while embracing all the opportunities of cross-platform, new business models and a games industry in flux.
We are looking for motivated and highly skilled people who share our love for making outstanding games. You will need to be ready to take on the task of being part of a small but experienced and dedicated team, not be afraid to get your hands dirty, and have a can-do attitude. Join us! It’s going to be a thrilling ride.
SENIOR BRAND MANAGER
At SEMC our vision is to build the best home for the best talent to push the boundaries of gaming for the long term; we say this with humility, knowing this is a never ending journey, and that we can always improve. This north star relates to our philosophy that great teams and people build great games. We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to help drive our marketing strategy and initiatives across 2 key projects, and help bring our company vision to reality. You will partner closely across the studio and harness insights and data to create thrilling moments that celebrate our games and our players.
The role offers fantastic development opportunities to take on wider marketing and leadership responsibilities across multiple projects with some of the biggest partners and IP in entertainment. As such, it is ideally suited to brand/product marketing or social media managers who want to take their role further and expand their expertise.
- Be a Product Marketing leader. Work with the product org and craft the vision and strategy for our product positioning and audience strategy. Bring audience insights, data and knowledge into our product and strategic thinking
- Develop and manage the global Go to Market plans for multiple franchises
- Create the brand framework through positioning, brand identity, and messaging
- Work closely with our world class partners to develop broad reaching, high impact campaign activations and initiatives
- Lead the development of all brand creative - key art, trailers, marketing collateral etc.
- Be an expert in building and nurturing relationships across key internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ years in Brand / Marketing at a regional or global level
- 5+ years in the gaming industry
- Experience working on AA / AAA product launches
- Experience with digital programs such as Discord community building, beta programs etc
- Be a self-motivated, driving force for marketing - willingness to learn, adapt and take on work across the full marketing spectrum
- Strong project management, remote work and communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge and contribution to gaming communities
- A keen gamer, ideally interested in action and co-op games
- Be socially minded - capable of overseeing and executing in social and community space
- Experience and versatility using a variety of programs and technical skills, such as Confluence, Jira, Miro, HTML, Photoshop, Discord, Storyblok
- Experience working in other marketing disciplines, such as Digital Marketing, Social Media, Community, or Content Marketing
- Experience working directly with game development
- Experience working with AAA entertainment IP
The base annual salary range for this position in the United States is $60K-115K. The base salary is just one part of the overall compensation package. SEMC also offers a package of benefits, including, healthcare coverage, unlimited PTO, a remote work environment, flex working schedule, parental leave support, 100% 401k match on the first 3% of your contribution, and paid local hangout meals and events. All full time roles are also eligible for annual bonuses and equity.
This base pay range is for the United States only and does not apply to international locations. The range for each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Do you feel like you don’t meet each and every requirement on the job description? Many people don't apply for jobs unless they feel they exceed at every one of these job requirements. It’s very important for us at SEMC to ensure we have a diverse and inclusive group of talent, so please go ahead and apply even if you feel that you’re not a “perfect” fit! You just might be what we’re looking for!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.