This job might no longer be available.
Senior Brand Manager, Riot Corporate Brand
Los Angeles, California, United States
10 months ago
Brand Management at Riot is focused on our players and fans, and our philosophy is that brand at Riot exists to ensure trust, to help inspire interest, and to achieve meaning in all that we do - this includes the Riot Brand, League of Legends MOBA, League of Legends esports, and our other games. Brand team members at Riot are most focused on contributing to creative work centered around ‘showing’ vs. ‘telling’. We look for brand lovers who can grow our business, think about brand marketing in new ways, dream big and help create epic content. Our culture succeeds by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. A Brand Manager at Riot will be comfortable with a diverse working environment and using new media and social more than traditional formats.
As Senior Brand Manager, reporting into the Head of Global Comms, you will help carry the torch for brand excellence across Riot Games' central and regional brand teams. You'll enhance our global corporate brand and creative programs with laser focus on the player resonance. This includes developing brand DNA, strategy, and narrative to ensure Riot's brand maintains close relevance to evolving game brands and building trust with the community. You’ll join a team of fellow gamers that’s breaking boundaries and blurring global borders by marrying high-level marketing and brand strategies.
- Be the senior strategist and manager of the Riot Corporate Brand - voice, vision, tone, and use
- Develop global brand campaigns that resonate with players and other essential audiences
- Be the ambassador of Riot's brand purpose, ensuring that Riot's DNA manifests across all games, departments, and IP - preserving its integrity in all we do
- 8+ years of experience managing a corporate or product brand and its brand strategy
- Experience shaping, developing, or re-building a corporate or product brand (separate of the marketing strategy)
- Experience delivering successful marketing campaigns to customers
- Experience with the marketing toolsets used to bring a product to market
- Experience giving and taking constructive creative input
- Experience launching (or re-launching) corporate brands
- Experience collaborating with multiple agencies and vendors working in concert to create a cohesive product campaign
- Experience working on the launch of multiple games on a variety of platforms and genres
- Experience working on multiple products simultaneously at different stages and understanding how to position and create large-scale reach and satisfaction for those products
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and making decisions that focus on the delight of players. We will look at your past studies and experience, but for this role, being a master storyteller in connecting a corporate brand to resonant player experience will blow us away. If you embody player empathy and ensure every aspect of the corporate narrative speaks to that, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).