Senior Brand Manager, Partnerships and Licensing (The Sims)
9 days ago
Global Brand, Brand Development (The Sims) is looking for a Senior Brand Manager, Partnerships & Licensing to help build the future of The Sims Brand through creative partnerships, meaningful products, and transmedia storytelling.
As Brand Manager, Partnerships & Licensing you will help to develop and execute thoughtful partnerships & licensing strategy that creates meaningful connection and value for our players. Together with Brand leadership and a wide-range of partners across EA, you will work on the forefront of gaming, commercial, and culture to stand up a nascent PnL for one of the most unique, vibrant, and important brands in gaming.
The Global Brand, Brand Development (The Sims) team is flat by design and values empowerment, empathy, collaboration, diverse thinking. You will be a foundational teammate working in collaboration with studio teams, brand teams, commercial team members, legal, business development and more.
You will have experience doing what is right by the brand no matter what, ravenous curiosity, desire to grow with a dynamic team; and a pulse on culture with good taste in what actually matters for people and brands.
The Brand Manager, Partnerships & Licensing will report to the Global Brand Director, Brand Development.
- Develop brand-right partnerships to grow The Sims brand and create relevancy, including creative strategy, deal making, relationship management, legal contracts, marketing, asset management, and business development.
- Help develop an optimized, cross-functional deal flow that generates out-of-game PnL and increases operational efficiency
- Track and share opportunities for growth and optimization across Brand Development flywheel including products, partnerships, and transmedia
- Be a leader for The Sims internally, leading by example to advocate the Brand, celebrate the work, and demonstrating the power of empathy, creativity, and execution
- 7+ years of experience in brand partnerships, brand licensing, brand marketing, and / or creative strategy
- Demonstrated ability to push through ambiguity to get great work out the door
- Experience working in or with a matrixed organization across multiple business owners, creative teams, functional partners, and your team
- Operate autonomously across multiple projects while communicating with your team, always looking for a way to push the work further for the Brand
- Bachelor's degree in any area or comparable work experience
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.