This job might no longer be available.
Senior Brand Manager - LoL Esports
24 days ago
Brand Management at Riot is focused on our players and fans. Our philosophy is to make it better to be a player: Brand at Riot exists to ensure player trust, inspire fandom and provide meaningful experiences for everything we do in our portfolio.
As a Senior Brand Manager for League of Legends Esports, reporting to the Head of Global Publishing for League of Legends Esports, you will be a strategic partner across creative, production, events, communications, broadcast, community, operations, and regional publishing to lead the strategy, creation, and deployment of industry-leading experiences that evolve the brand and unleash long-lasting fandom.
- Craft campaign briefs, go-to-market plans, player journeys to guide campaign execution and lead Lolesports marketing beats throughout the year
- Collaborate with Esports Publishing and cross-functional teams in the deployment of global esports marketing campaigns, looking after the fan experience across every touchpoint
- Enforce brand DNA & guidelines to ensure Lolesports’ marketing matches with the overall strategy and long-term vision for the brand
- Establish data-informed goals, research programs, and measurement plans in partnership with Insights teams. Identify new marketing opportunities based on research findings
- Team up with regional publishing teams to scale the reach and resonance of global and local marketing beats
- 7+ years experience in brand strategy, brand building, campaign management or agency equivalent role
- Strong collaboration skills and a track record partnering with international teams to build brands
- Experience crafting and executing marketing strategy in a high-complexity environment, balancing business goals, market and audience insights and production constraints
- Deep understanding of sports and digital marketing trends
- Live event and experiential marketing experience
- Passion for gaming and MOBA games
- Deep understanding of the esports ecosystem
- Experience working with cross-media IP
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize and stay organized in a fast-moving environment
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.